Creative Golf 3D Lifetime Subscription for Skytrak
WHY IS CREATIVE GOLF 3D UNIQUE?
The main goal of our product is to make the local courses more accessible to golf players for both home and professional in-door solutions. All of our golf courses are made from real elevation data, satellite or aerial images and thousands of photos captured on the courses. Every house, tree, sign and bin is on its real location. If you hit them, physics takes care of everything. Golf balls realistically react on any kind of ground surface, object, vegetation or water. Before every game the user can watch video fly-bys over holes or watch ideal game videos. During games, you can analyze surfaces and surroundings from any point and angle and watch the golf ball flight from many positions. Every single shot on the driving range, chip & putt, training course or during classic games can be analyzed (trajectory, speed, angle, deflection, distance, etc.).
CREATIVE GOLF 3D VERSION 2.5
The Creative Golf 3D software provides a pleasant golf experience on more than 100 European and International golf courses. All courses are based on the real elevation and satellite data to give you an accurate experience. With version 2.5, retain all current courses, individual program settings and saved games.
WHAT’S NEW IN CREATIVE GOLF 3D VERSION 2.5?
Cloud services – saving unfinished game onto server
CG3D 2.5 allows you to save unfinished games not only to your computer, but also to a cloud server. This allows you to continue playing on any computer or simulator, anywhere.
Players signed in with their account can join tournaments listed on the tournament server. Tournaments are created worldwide by Datacrea and authorized “Golf House” operators.
Better options for saving an unfinished game
Saving an unfinished game is available for all game types, including practice and entertaining games. Thanks to new cloud feature, you can continue playing anytime and anywhere.
New Driving Range options
You can play individually (Driving Range option), or practice and compare yourselves in groups (Team Training option), or use the Club Fitting option to compare different clubs, which is useful especially when buying a new club.
Graphic displaying of shot values
New Graphic Postshot feature provides an overview of all your shot’s parameters available from your measuring device (Launch Monitor).
Technical and internal program improvements
- Improved player management while keeping previous options of player selection. Players sign in with their account, but the Guest option for a local device is still available
- Better reconnection management between measuring device (Launch Monitor) and computer
- Better recovery and continuing a game or practice after loss of connection
Availability of new program packages and improvements
Installation of 2.5 enables access to other program packages and planned new services
- Setting up tournaments for your friends, your club, or world wide
- Access to new games and competitions with the Golfisimo package
- Cloud services including your personal account for own statistics in games and practices
- New tools are being developed for better and more real life like game experience
BASIC PACKAGE ONE TIME FEE
This lifetime subscription includes:
- The Oxfordshire Golf
- Golf Blue Green Pléneuf-Val-André
- Golf Club München Eichenried
- Dachstein — Tauern Golf- & Country club
- Golf Resort Black Stork
Recommended minimum PC hardware for best performance:
- OS: Windows 7, 8 or 10 Compatible
- Processor: 2.4GHz
- Memory: 2 GB
- Graphics: 512MB w/ Pixel Shader 3.0
- DirectX: Version 9
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Hard Drive 10GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0 compatible